Vredestein and Manchester United strive for perfection. One step at a time. Day by day, season by season. We are always pushing forward.
As pioneers in the all-season tyre industry, Vredestein is offering you the chance to
win a personalized shirt.
We will be selecting two lucky winners.
Follow the next steps to have a chance to win!
1. Follow our official Vredestein Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/vredestein/
2. Like the featured post on Vredestein's Instagram account.
3-Tag a friend to spread the word and share your chosen shirt number.
The winner will be contacted on 10/10/2023 via Instagram Direct Message. Make sure to keep an eye on your inbox to find out if you're the fortunate one!
1. Entries for the ‘Win Your Own Manchester United Shirt’ is only accepted if all the steps for entry, as mentioned above, have been completed.
2. The giveaway contest is restricted to residents of Europe.
3. Contestants must be 18 years or older on 31/03/2022.
4. The Giveaway contest closes at 11:59 CET, 08/10/2023. Any entries made after this time will not be applicable.
5. Vredestein reserves the right to select and assign prizes to contest winners.
6. The event takes place from 25/09/2023 until 08/10/2023. It is not possible to change the date for this prize or change it to a cash alternative.
7. The winner of the contest must respond within seven days of being contacted by Vredestein. If the winner does not respond within seven days, they can no longer claim the prize and we will select a replacement winner.
8. The winner of the contest shall be notified by Vredestein in writing via social media. The winner will be expected to provide personal information such as their identity to authenticate the acceptance of the prize if required.
9. The winner is responsible for providing all required information correctly.
10. Vredestein reserves the right to postpone/cancel the contest for any reason whatsoever without any liability or obligations.
11. Vredestein is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by the present terms and conditions. In any such event, the decision of Vredestein shall be final and binding.
12. Participation in the contest shall constitute unconditional and full acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed herein by the contestant.