Vredestein is a proud sponsor of Manchester United. Vredestein and Manchester United strive for perfection. One step at a time. Day by day, season by season. We are always pushing forward.
Ever wondered how to pronounce Vredestein? How you pronounce a name is important, especially when it's Vredestein. Because if you can't pronounce it, how are you going to ask for them? Well, we've got a challenge for you!
As a pioneer in the all-season tyre industry, we present you with a challenge and an opportunity to win a signed Manchester United shirt.
Follow the next steps to have a chance to win!
1. Follow our official Vredestein Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/vredestein/
2. Post a video/story of yourself pronouncing 'Vredestein.'
3. Tag Vredestein and Manchester United Instagram accounts in your post to be entered into the competition.
The winner will be contacted on 12/12/2023 via Instagram Direct Message. Make sure to keep an eye on your inbox to find out if you're the fortunate one!
1. Entry for the ‘Pronounce to Win!’ is only accepted if all the steps for entry, as mentioned above, have been completed.
2. The giveaway contest is restricted to residents of Europe.
3. Contestants must be 18 years or older on 27/11/2023.
4. The giveaway contest closes at 11:59 CET, 11/12/2023. Any entries made after this time will not be applicable.
5. Vredestein reserves the right to select and assign prizes to contest winners.
6. The campaign takes place from 27/11/2023 until 11/12/2023. It is not possible to change the date for this prize or change it to a cash alternative.
7. The winner of the contest must respond within seven days of being contacted by Vredestein. If the winner does not respond within seven days, they can no longer claim the prize and we will select a replacement winner.
8. The winner of the contest shall be notified by Vredestein in writing via social media. The winner will be expected to provide personal information such as their identity to authenticate the acceptance of the prize if required.
9. The winner is responsible for providing all required information correctly.
10. Vredestein reserves the right to postpone/cancel the contest for any reason whatsoever without any liability or obligations.
11. Vredestein is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by the present terms and conditions. In any such event, the decision of Vredestein shall be final and binding.
12. Participation in the contest shall constitute unconditional and full acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed herein by the contestant.